Building Exterior Facade Reflective Glass Visible Framing Aluminum Curtain Wall System with Aluminum Panel
|FOB Price:||US $185 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $185/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AMGS-009
- Open: Opening
- Glass Curtain Wall Kind: Full Glass Curtain Wall
- Supporting Construction: Block Construction
- Metal Curtain Wall Kind: Aluminum Composite Panel Curtain Wall
- Usage: Exterior Wall
- Trademark: Tiansheng
- Specification: Customers Made, Crank Handle, Chain winder
- HS Code: 7610100000
- Type: Elevation
- Material: Glass
- Frame Curtain Wall Kind: Semi-exposed Frame
- Number of Layers: Double
- Shape: Standard Plane
- Specila Function: Photovoltaics Curtain Wall
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton Package and Wooden Case
- Origin: China
The aluminium curtain wall system is simple to set up and mount,but unprecedented in the number of possibilities,with include:type of water drainage,compartment or channel drainage,and which cover strips to use for the outside of the facade. Within it is also possible to construct a (semi-) structural facade.The inside construction will be the same in any case.An ample assortment of profiles ensures that construction with this complete facade system can be designed and built,The most divergent facade solutions are possible in terms of design,anti-theft,fire resistance and(hidden) movable parts.All profiles are processed at the factory and only need to be installed at the site.
1.Sound resistance Rw to 48 dB
2.Wind and watertightness to 1000 Pa (depending on design)
4.High thermal insulation (depending on design)
1.Unique glazing sizes from 6 through 50mm
2.High glass weights to 300KG
3.View width 60mm
4.Different cover caps on the outside
5.Inside and outside color as desired
Glass Curtain Wall System:
• Visible frame glass curtain wall
• Invisible Frame Glass Curtain Wall
• Unitized Glass Curtain Wall
• Point Supported Curtain Wall
XL140ss is an outside glazed captured or SSG curtain wall system
• XL140ss has 2-1/2" (63.5) sight lines
• Standard 6" (152.4) or 7-1/2" (190.5) depth systems
• Infill options up to 1-1/8" (28.6)
• A pre-glazed option, 140 SS (Preglazed), is also available
• Perimeter seal can be installed at the pressure plate or mullion shoulder
• XL140 SS can be supplied fabricated and KD or in stock lengths
• Interlocking mullion design eliminates need for anti-buckling clips
• Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
• EPDM gaskets and thermal break
• Screw spline joinery method allows shop assembly of ladder sections, reducing field labor
• Corners available with shear block fabrication method
• Offers integrated entrance framing systems
• Silicone compatible glazing materials for long-lasting seals
• Two color option
• PermanodicTM anodized finishes in seven choices
• Painted finishes in standard and custom choices
• Captured system thermal separator can be pre-installed into pressure plate
• Captured and SSG systems integrate with concealed GLASSventTM for curtain wall
• Captured system Integrates with standard Kawneer windows
• Deep and bullnose covers available
• Integrates with VersoleilTM Sunshade Outrigger System and Horizontal or Vertical Single
• Profit&MakerTM plus die sets available
• Ideal for low to mid-rise applications where high performance is desired
• Most of the product assembly can be done in the shop rather than the field.
This allows for better quality control and reduces expensive field labor.
Located in Huangpu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China.
With 8000 Square Meter factory area, about 50 workshop workers and 20 office workers, with production of 10000 Square Meter per Month.
More than 20 sets of advanced machines with above ten years domestic trade experience and 4 years international trade experience.
Manufacture and supply high quality pvc & aluminum windows and doors, and curtain wall.
An ISO 9001-2000 Certificate Company
One Stop Solution Services:
Different Country has different climatic characters, We provide professional solutions on Doors & windows Profiles surface treatments and glazing to meet its diversity, it concerns the longevity of windows or doors, and each function of energy absorbing & saving.
We also provide one stop solution service for your project, like the profiles Design, the wind resistance, water proof,Sound proof, energy rating testing, Installation..
In additional, We Provide one stopservice for showerscreen, balustrade, pool fencing, ect other building materilas to save your labour, money and time.
|modern tempered glass invisible curtain wall|
The feature of rnitized curtain wall
A unitized curtain wall is another type of frame-supporting curtain wall consisting of framing components and panel materials. Such framing components and panel materials are assembled into a single curtain wal l unit at our production base. The curtain wall units are then transported to construction sites for installation. The panels can be made of various materials, including glass, metal, stone, and artificial materials.
The unitized curtain wall means that the unitized panel is assembled by various components of curtain wal l (including sheet, supporting frame, etc.) in factory, and delivered to site for the purpose of integral hanging installation, and fixed on the main structure by embedded connective system.
The unitized curtain wall has a lot of outstanding advantages
The integral hanging installation is adopted for unitized panel, to achieve fast installation and short site construction period.
The fact that it can be constructed synchronously with the main structure and that vertical cross work is allowed, makes for shortening the construction period of the building.
As the unitized panel is of high bunch production and, its assembly being completed in factory, high assembly precision, the quality is easy to be controlled.
Inlaying method is used for connection among unitized panels. Meanwhile, it has a powerful absorbing capacity for temperature deformation, displacement between stories, seismic deformation, etc.
Inlaying method is used for connection among unitized panels, which ensures a high degree of accuracy for installation and positioning as well as high degree of facade flatness.
The structural sealing method is adopted among unitized panels, and the traditional jointing sealing sealant has already been replaced by sealing sealant strip, which ensures not only sealing property but also an effective decrease on pollution level on the surface of curtain wall, nice appearance and neatness, with improvement of decorative effect