Aluminum Sunroom and Sun Room (TS-333)
|20-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $258 US $288 US $308|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TS-333
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop
- Surface: Powder. Coated, Pvdcoating, Anodized, Electrophore
- Certificate: ISO9001 2000 and Ce SGS
- Trademark: Tiansheng
- Origin: China
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Brand Name: Tiansheng
- PackingTcarton: Iron Racked etcTwooden Crate + EPE Foam + Paper an
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 7610100000
Sun room, also called sun house, conservatory, sun parlor, sunroom, sun porch, sun lounge, winter garden is a structure, usually constructed onto the side of a house, to allow enjoyment of the surrounding landscape while being sheltered from adverse weather conditions such as rain and wind. The concept is popular in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
1. Size: Different kind of roof(e. G. Sloped roof or gabled roof), can make several walls(according to the clients'drawing or size)
2. Material of the frame: Aluminum alloy
3. The thickness of Frame profile: 3mm
4. Surface treatment: Powder coating or Electrophoresis coating
5. Color: White, silvery, gray, wood grain or as your request
6. Glass options: Single glass: 6mm or 8 mm tempered and clear glass.
Double glass: 5mm+6A+5mm, 5mm+9A+5mm tempered and clear glass
Laminated glass: 5mm+0.38PVB+5mm, 5mm+0.76PVB+5mm
Low-e glass: 5mm+6A+5mm or 5mm+9A+5mm low-e glass.
7. Hardware: Made in China/Made in Germany
1. Add living space
2. Complement and enhance the look and curb appeal of your home. Add luxury and elegance to your home's appearance.
3. Energy Savings. If your home is lacking enough square footage and you're thinking of adding another room, consider the energy saving benefits of a sunroom compared to a regular room addition. Today's sunrooms are constructed using energy efficient windows and insulated roofs. This state-of-the-art construction will keep your sunroom warm in the winter and cool in the summer without making your heater and air conditioner work harder. In addition to that, the sunroom provides natural lighting during the day so there is less need to turn on electric lighting. A regular room addition just cannot compete with the energy efficiency of a sunroom.
4. Make an investment by reselling it. A sunroom, with its curb appeal and extra living space, can be the deciding factor for a family who is considering buying your home. And it can dramatically raise the price tag of your home, giving you back most of not all the cost of installing the sunroom.
5. Health. Medical science has recently proven that natural light is as essential to your health. It regulates our internal body clocks, fights depression and disease, and literally makes us feel better. Now you can reap the benefits of natural light inside the comforts of your sunroom. There you will soak up healing sun rays while you relax and let the stresses of the day melt away.
6. Outdoor Living without the Pests. Sunrooms make beautiful settings in which you can enjoy the outdoors without insects swarming around you. Let's face it, nothing chases you back indoors like annoying mosquitoes, nats, bees, and disease infested flies. Block out those nuesences with a sunroom and enjoy the outdoors as long as you like.
7. Impressive Space. Imagine having a luxurious room to entertain in or a work space that will impress your clientele. Your sunroom will provide you with a location that is open, airy, beautiful, and very impressive. From receptions and family gatherings to business meetings and appointments, your sunroom will make an impressive impression!
8. Versatility. You may have already gathered that your sunroom can be used for virtually any purpose, a home office, entertainment room, gym, kitchen, indoor pool or hot tub area^the list goes on and on. Use your sunroom like any other room addition or think outside the box to create the perfect atmosphere for your lifestyle.
|Structure:||Aluminum Frames, 6063-T5, heavy extrued aluminum.|
|Framework Finishes:||Powder coated, Anodized, Electrophoresis|
|Profile thickness of aluminum frame:||Normally is 3.0mm|
The specific thickness is subjected to different part
|Color of Framenwork:||White, grey, champagne, natural, wood grain|
|Roof Molding:||sloped, flat, curved, gable, or per customer' s request|
|Quantity of Side wall:||1/2/3/4pcs of wall, or per customer' s request|
|Glass option:||Single tempered glass: 5mm/6mm/8mm/10mm,|
Double tempered glass: 5mm+9A/12A+5mm
Laminated safety glass: 5mm+0.76PVB+5mm, 6mm+0.76PVB+6mm,
Type: clear/tinted glass, Low-e/reflective/obscure/insulated glass
|Operable Windows:||aluminum sliding/casment/awning/tilt and turn/skylight/fixed window|
|Operable Doors:||aluminum sliding/French/folding door|
|Hardware:||High quantity made in China/Germany(ROTO, Siegenia).|
|Accessories:||stell brackets; glazing bead; aluminum rhone, aluminum downcomer, structure adhesive, stainless steel screws|
|Application:||Attached to a residential or commercial house, patio, garden, villa, outdoor etc|
|Structure UV value:||0.38-1.73W/m2K|
|Air permeability:||0.8m3(m. h)|